Ashford Benjamin has successfully advised a number of international and PRC law firms on entering the Hong Kong legal market. Our decades of experience in Hong Kong, our knowledge of the legal practice landscape, and our comprehensive network, ensure the success of our clients' market entry. We manage the project from planning stages, through to opening in association with a Hong Kong firm, to achieving growth and hiring targets over subsequent years.
These services include:
- Free initial consultation, to discuss the clients's current situation, and plans for expansion
- Full viability report, including all costing for setting up the office, risk / reward analysis and in-depth advice on potential practice areas, pitfalls, and competition
- Finding local law firms with whom to go into association,and managing those negotiations
- Building the initial partnership team, and growing the subsequent partnership and teams of associates
- Working together long term to ensure the continued growth and success of the Hong Kong office
If your law firm is considering setting up an office in Hong Kong, please contact our Managing Director, Ben Cooper, on email@example.com, or call +852 3972 5746.